CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 10, 2012

dasar ROBOT






User: Free?
Cleverbot: Free what?
User: Your time?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: Can I tell u something.
Cleverbot: Something.
User: Yes. About my life.
Cleverbot: What is DNA?
User: Oh, no. Please listen to me.
Cleverbot: Certainly. Go ahead.
User: I'm sad.
Cleverbot: Why?
User: Someone betray me.
Cleverbot: Who told you?
User: I found it by myself. ].
Cleverbot: That should have been a good thing.
User: No. Its bad thing. I ate it.
Cleverbot: It's not bad for you?
User: Sorry. Bad. Very bad. I dont know what to do.
Cleverbot: Talk to me.
User: He is lying.
Cleverbot: My is home not real?
User: Hm. What can I do to make myselg better?
Cleverbot: Go running and discover chocolate.
User: Maybe. What can I do to punish him.
Cleverbot: Tell me who I am.
User: Arghhhh. Tension.
Cleverbot: Ah. Ganon ba?
User: Gila.
Cleverbot: Kau yang gila.

tp makin tension lak lpas ckp ngn dia. hahaha.
aku silap type jer trus die xfhm lain. :P

0 peoples gossipping wif me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...